6 years ago
Friday, April 10, 2009
Little Miss Smarty Pants!!
I'm so proud of Lola. She passed off all her letters and their sounds at School in Feb. She has been reading beginner books. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I have some mixed emotions. I am afraid of pushing her into reading too soon, But she loves to read her little books. It has been a change of pace at bed time. She wants to read to Danny and I instead of us reading to her. She gets so excited. In fact the other day, I was trying to tell Danny something and I spelled L-O-L-A instead of saying it because I didn't want Lola to know that I was talking about her. She stopped and said, "L-o-l-a? that's me!" Danny and I couldn't help but laugh. She is constantly becoming too smart for our tactics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment