6 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Danny's latest creation!!
Danny made this coconut cake for Easter Dinner. He made it from fresh coconut meat,and coconut milk. When I saw him come home from the grocery store with real coconuts, I was like, "uh, your coconuts!!!" But he drained all the milk from the nuts, grated all the meat, and made this delicious, beautiful cake. Of course I did the decorating of the cake, because according to Danny, "that would be taking his baking hobby too far". So he bakes the cakes and I do the decorating. Recipe compliments of Alton Brown, found on the food network website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ahhh, Danny and his baking, oh how we miss it. That cake would be right up my alley! Why don't you guys just come back and you can make it for us? Hmmm, genius I think!
I must say I am impressed! I just want to taste it!!!
I didn't know that Danny liked to bake. No wonder he and Trav are good friends. The share a common bond. Only...I don't decorate Trav's masterpieces. I would destroy them.
Post a Comment