6 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Spring Dance Recital
Who taught this kid to strike a pose? When you got it you got it!!
Lola's spring dance concert was so much fun. Lola loves to be on the stage. I love how she even found time in her dance routine to stop and wave to mom and dad. Oh when I think about how much I love her, my heart starts to ache all over!! Is this normal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
When did Lola grow up?? She is so stinkin cute! By the way I voted, for Griffin, what ever happened to Graham? Wasnt that one you liked a while back. So funny you put Henry because if its all up to Nate our son will be named Henry.
Okay here's the deal... I voted for Henry because I think Lola and Henry sound so cute together but Nick votes Griffin. I love Griffin I remember that made an apperance and the end before... I dont think you could go wrong with either!
Lola is SO cute! I love the dance pictures and I love your belly... Its about dang time you got one of those!!!
Post a Comment