Wednesday, April 29, 2009

29 Weeks

 
Posted by Picasa

29 down, 11 to go!! I have been feeling great. I think the biggest problem is my darn pre-natal vitamins. They give me heartburn. But it's all good and worth it. I had my blood drawn for my glucose test this week. I hear some ob's allow their patients to eat a king size snickers instead of the lemon line spritzer. Not the case here. They do make snickers w/ almonds now, which by the way are pretty good. But i still didn't get a choice. So down the hatch with the fake sprite and an hour later draw my blood. Hopefully everything will come back just fine.

6 comments:

Laura said...

You are looking GREAT!!! Keep it up!

Noelle said...

I had an orange drink for my test. I failed the 1 hour screening test, then I failed the 3 hour test, but they let me retest a week later, and I passed the 2nd time around. Yay!

I hope you pass with flying colors.

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I can't believe how fast it is going (maybe not for you.) He will be here soon. I am so excited and you look great!!!

Mama Bird said...

You look beautiful! So happy for your family! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Travis and Jamie said...

You look fabulous! And my drink was orange. I actually think they gave me a choice on flavors. The orange really wasn't so bad. Just tasted like over carbonated Orange crush.

Kristie Young said...

I am sure you have had your baby bye now. Congratulations. We love you guys!

My Peeps!