Introducing Henry Buswell Harris. Born 07-08-09. The big guy weighed in at 5 lbs. 11 oz. 18 inches long. He smells good, he tastes good, he eats and sleeps good, and it's all because of his RED hair!! Eat your heart out Grandma Miller. She couldn't be more proud.
10 comments:
He is such handsome boy! I am so glad to see you finally post about him, now we need more pictures.
He is so precious - Congrats!! We are very excited for you!!
It's about time woman!!! I've been dying to see the handsome little man!!!!
And yes, we need more pictures . . . lots more pictures! Please . . .
Still just so excited for you guys!!
(chills) SO happy for you, Heather! He's beautiful!
Congrats guys! He's so cute.
He is so cute! Congratulations you guys. His name is so great. I am glad you chose Henry Harris...it has a nice ring to it!
Congrats heather and danny! He is so cute! How is Lola doing with her new little brother?
RED HAIR??? You're Mom must be so proud!!! I just love little redheads.. if he is anything like my little redheaded girls he may have a little FIESTY side!!!
Congrats! I'm glad to have seen a picture! He is so cute.. maybe one day I will get Lolas birthday present and his present mailed!!??
I SAID MAYBE!! ..CONGRATS!
I hope you are getting some sleep!
Congratulations. He is beautiful!
I'm so happy for you, Danny & Lola! What a beautiful boy you have. Post more pics soon! Love to you all.
Post a Comment