6 years ago
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Henry Buswell Harris 07-08-09
Okay, blogging world you asked for it, and here it comes. Actual pictures of the beginning of the life of Henry Buswell Harris. BEWARE: yours eyes may actually pop out of your head due to the cuteness of our kid. Some may wonder even if they mixed the right ingredients in the lab (we wondered ourselves). No actual paternity tests have been done, but if you pay attention, little Henry looks like his dad ( to be clear, that is Danny). Henry has felt like such a big name to call him. Lola started calling him brubers, which since has been shortened to "Brubs" which seems to be the name he is most commonly called. OHHH, we love him so so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh Heather you have another baby!. This post made me cry,... especially the picture of you holding Henry in your yellow shirt--your face looks like an angel and my eyes are still popped out of my head trying to recover from the cute overload. :) I am sure Lola will be a perfect big sister. Your kids are adoreable. God bless your little family. I love you all. Kristie Holland
see you can tell my eyes are still popped out of my head. I said yellow shirt when really it was a pink shirt. I've got to leave this site and rest my eyes. I can't handle all the cuteness.:)
Oh Henry! What a beautiful baby boy! I wish you many hours of sleep, sweet smells of the head and I just love the feet! On my way to the hospital now to have my eyes put back into socket! Whom should I send the bill to? Love you guys!
Post a Comment