Thursday, September 10, 2009

BFF's

 

 

 

 

Lola just can't seem to be away from Brubs. I think she feels like he should never be alone because even when she can't be around him she finds some way to give him some company. She often loans her dolls to help Brubs feel not so alone.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

SO CUTE Heath! I love those pictures so much. Henry must be the cutest baby around. Lola is a crack up. I actually think both of your kids have a good chance at being very cute and funny stand up comediens...eat your heart out L.O.

The Christensen's said...

So so cute! Glad you posted pictures! I'm glad to know others have different nicknames for their kids - Brad started calling Abby Pige - short for Pigeon.

Travis and Jamie said...

He is such a doll Heather!! And he's so lucky to have such a sweet big sister.

whitney said...

He really is so cute! Lola looks like she's LOVING being a big sister! They are both so cute! I love the picture of their feet.. Keep the pictures commin!!

crazymamma said...

hey heather!! holy cow it has been soo long! how are you! i am soo glad i found out u had a blog! woot! ur family is adorable! what cute kiddos....congrats on your new addition! anyhow...what new..how are things...let me know...check out my blog..u can see what we are always up too!

Lisa Higgins Photography said...

Well I have been dying to see pictures of him and oh my he so so so cute, You did great. Lola is going to be such a great big sister. Congrats to your family

My Peeps!