
Well I did great at this my first year, in 2008. I stunk it up in 2009. and have a late start at 2010. Danny and I were talking the other night about how we lived in Kentucky for 6 years. We both couldn't believe that we have been back in Utah coming up on 2 years in May. Time goes so fast!! We are beginning to feel like KY was a dream. Danny made the comment, "if you don't record life, it's like it never happened!" We have a life full of great moments, but he is right I am spotty at best at recording it. I was much better before kids, but they cant be my excuse forever. I don't care if anyone reads my blog, because my blog is for me, and my family. If you want to read it go ahead, I don't have any secrets, but I do need to do a better job at journaling my life, or it will "be like it never happened!" :D. I have just come around with feeling comfortable w/ using the semicolon smiley face. My favorite punctuation smiley face is the one I just used. Perhaps because it has a D in it. Which stands for Danny. He is my life!! I love him so much!! I suppose that is okay to share since it is February, the month of love.



No comments:
Post a Comment