So there wasn't a lot of snow this year up near Christmas Meadows, in the Manor Lands where Danny's Grandparents own a quaint little cabin, with no plumbing. We had a great time. There was just enough snow to make the trip worth it. We went to the cabin with Troy and Jenny Langston family, Andy and Cade Everheart, and our family minus Brubs. He's just too little to make the trip in the winter. We have to snowmobile in with all our food and belongings, then snow shoe to the cabin. The picture that Danny didn't get is the highlight of the trip where I caught some major "air" that I'm convinced I was never going to come down from. I have to admit, I was terrified and started praying in the air, please just come back down safely. My prayers were answered!!! The surprise of the trip was how much fun Lola had. She never even mentioned that she was cold. She never complained except for when it was time to go back inside. She was constantly wanting to do more sledding, and loved being pulled behind the snowmobile on the tube and sled. This trip will definitely become a yearly tradition!!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment