Thursday, February 18, 2010

Disneyland!!!





So, we went to Disneyland in the middle of a monsoon in January. Rain + Disneyland=No lines!!! We had a great time. Henry won't be invited again until he is 4 at least, not that he wasn't good, because he is always perfect. It was just tricky w/ a baby in a stroller, and the rain. we were prepared though. We had goulashes for Lola, rain gear for all of us, rain gear to cover the stroller, it was perfect. Had we not been prepared w all those items this might be a completely different post right now.:) We had a 3 day park hopper pass. and in case you are wondering how long it has been since Danny and I have been to Disneyland, well lets just say California Adventure was new to us!! I think I was less than 10 and Danny was 12. So it was almost like a first time trip for all of us!! The whole trip was truly magical, except for the part when Danny told me that he broke the zipper on the rain gear covering Henry's stroller. (lets just say that was a low point in our marriage for both of us). But we overcame that little obstacle and really enjoyed ourselves. The high point would have to be, taking Lola to the Princess breakfast. When Belle (Lola's favorite princess) came out, lets just say, Lola was the only one NOT crying. That's right, Danny and I were blubbering like babies. It was so awesome. We were so happy to give Lola that experience. Can't wait to go back

1 comment:

Emily Heider said...

Hey Heather! Is it okay if I follow your blog? These pictures look SO fun! I bet Lola loved it!

My Peeps!