HEY, HEY YOU...
WHO ME?....
YA YOU, HENRY B.
GUESS WHO IS 9MO. OLD?...
UH, I DON’T KNOW WHO?...
YOU ARE! YOU ARE HANKERS!...
GET OUT OF HERE, I AM NOT...
YES, YOU ARE!!...AND GUESS WHAT ELSE...
WHAT?
YOU ARE FINALLY ON THE CHARTS AT 5% FOR YOUR HEIGHT!!!
I AM? WHOO HOO!!! I Love being 9months!!!!
And guess what else... You have the same color hair as the neighbors dog.
...and you drool like him too. But we love you like no tomorrow!!!
Congratulations on being so big!!!





6 comments:
Heather, he is so darn cute, I love the pictures! Time goes by to fast.
What a doll Heather!! And who even cares about height when you've got a kid with that belly! I want to bite it! And the hair! He is freaking adorable! Squish him for as long as you can....
Those have to be the cutest pictures ever!! I am in LOVE with his red hair!! He is such a happy smiley kid and I love it. Give him lots of kisses from me.
Ha ha ha!! I LOVE it!! He's SO stinking CUTE!!
I loved the pictures and story line, how cute! He is the cutest kid, love him!
This is the cutest post in all of the world. That Henry is one cute kid.
Post a Comment