Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching UP...









We have had a fun couple of weeks!!! We went to Sun Valley, Idaho.  One of my most favorite places on earth, and we stayed at Les Sesions (it’s french or something, meaning “The Seasons”). I found something there that I really NEED a steam room shower.  Holy cow this is the coolest invention around. I have heard of people having them but I have never been in one. And now.... I  NEED one!!!!  It made the shower so warm I could stay in there for HOURS!!! I would be like, “Oh, dinners ready? Just bring it in the shower” or  you know, just things like that. WE were able to stay at this wonderful location due to the generosity of Danny’s second cousin (I think thats the relation) Clair Weenig. He was so sad about not being able to be there so he offered it to us for the weekend. 
As you can tell by our attire it was a cold weekend but we had a cozy fire, a hot tub out on the roof and of course the steam shower!! Of course we went to “the Pioneer” where they serve the best prime rib ever with a baked potato the size of your head!!!  Thanks Clair we had a wonderful time at our favorite location, at my new favorite place. 


The week after Sun Valley was EASTER.  I wasn’t really prepared for Easter due to the fact that I had my d&c on the Wednesday before Easter so I wasn’t up and running totally yet. But easter came regardless. And we had a GREAT day!!  It was General Conference, I was able to actually watch all four sessions this time. And as tradition would have it, we made home made cinnamon rolls and Orange Julius for the Sunday morning session . umm yummy yummy! 
   
 

   



Lola is off track right now so we were able to go to the zoo last friday. The day started off cold and windy, but the sun was shining and we had a great time. We took my little nephew William Holmes with us. He is a lot of fun, and as promised if they were good at the zoo I got them some COTTON CANDY!  We saw the baby Elephant which is not so much a need but a want, I WANTa baby elephant!! Oh, he is so adorable. I could have just stayed and stared at it for hours. But I had kids to keep track of, darn. 

1 comment:

tammy said...

We can go to my mom's anytime. She has two steam showers and they are my favorite thing!

My Peeps!