Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She's got style, she's got grace....

 

Lola comes up with some of the most creative dress ups. you gotta love her. She has taken to telling me how to dress too. "Oh are you going to wear a pretty necklace w/ that mommy?" or "Here mommy you need some earings w/ that." Thanks Lola, I would not know what to do without you. Oh yeah, and she doesn't call me mommy. She calls me Mother, because I told her I didn't like that. So now it is Mother this, and Mother that. we are still trying to get to know people in our ward, Lola is calling me Mother in the hallways. I wanted to die. One of my friends was like, "Mother?". I had to explain, she only calls me that because I asked her not to. Heaven help me!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I love the outfit she is such a girly girl! She is so funny i bet you guys are laughing constantly.

Kristie Young said...

don't you love those little rebellious tokens of affection. She is really a cute feisty little ray of sunshine isn't she. I like her!

Mama Bird said...

Okay...Lola looks cute and all but what I'm marveling at is we have the same interior doors in our house! Funny huh?

My Peeps!