6 years ago
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
O Christmas Tree...
So do we really need a 10 footer? Apperently so. Now all you environmentalists out there don't judge us!!! If you buy a tree from a tree lot, you would pay close to $100. But the national forest people sell a permit to cut down a Christmas tree for $5. Thats right 5 dolla. They wouldn't sell them for so cheap if it wasn't actually good for the forest to weed them out a little. Of course you can only go to certain locations to cut down your beloved Christmas tree. Danny and Lola had a great time hunting for the tree w/ Larry, Karen, Jason, Aleese, Afton, and Lila. I about crapped my pants when I saw the tree in the garage. I thought, maybe we got the tree for 5 bucks but it is going to cost $100 to decorate it. The neighbor kids would ring the doorbell, and just want to come in to look at the tree. It was so big. It was the best Christmas tree to have the first year in our new home.
I couldn't figure out how to make my camera take a picture of the Christmas tree w/o the lights going all flashy like that. But here she is in all her glory. She sure was beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT! I've been waiting for this very picture! That is the best tree... great job Danny!
Post a Comment