Friday, February 13, 2009

Christmas morning :2008:

 

 

Christmas morning is more and more fun w/ a kid. Danny and I got a new home for Christmas. We also did IVF. So it may look like Danny and I didn't get anything, but actually this is our biggest Christmas EVER!! Lola was so excited. We enjoyed giving her all her gifts. All she asked for was a potty dolly, and twin dogs that come w/ a stroller and bed. I was so excited to give her all the games. We have had a ball playing games for family night and any old time. Lola is great at Candyland, GO Fish, Uno. She has a knack for memory games. I make her play by the rules, and she still beats me almost every time. She always tells me,"Mom, I am really lucky hu!" I find myself wanting to cheat sometimes just so she doesn't win every time. ha ha.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Peeps!