Between Danny's baking and Lola's desire to plan parties, I'm gonna have to get used to having a lot of people at my house. I should embrace it. Danny says, "you never know when Lola is gonna stop wanting to be at our home and around us." He has a point. So when Lola started planing a Pinkalicious Birthday party about a month ago for her May birthday, I told her maybe we could have a "Pinkalicious Valentines Party" She was so very excited. So every time we saw something pink, we bought it. Lola's original plans for the party included things like, you are only allowed to wear pink, red or black to her party, and everyone is going to get a pink hair extention....really? Where does she come up with this stuff?
Lola set the table. I found these cute plates and goblets in the dollar section at Target. We decorated sugar cookies, and had a glass of bubbly (sprite) in the goblets.
All the kids made a Valentines for their parents. I called them the Valentine Monsters. In case you don't get my humor the Valentine says, "EYE Heart U". Just a little something I came up with. I thought they were cute and the kids loved them.
{CHEERS}
{gavin, miriam,lola,danielle,addison, hazel,tabitha}
The kids all made candy necklaces too. They all had so much fun. Maybe we will do it again next year.....maybe. :) XOXO<3
No comments:
Post a Comment