I keep a journal of all the funny things Lola says. She has has a couple of good ones lately.
Story #1:
Lola has had strep throat two times in the last 5 weeks. She was a very sick little girl until we could get her on a antibiotic. Jokingly I told Lola, "You need to stop kissing the boys!!" You can bet I was very surprised when she replied, "I only kiss Sterling".
I tried to hide my emotions about that because I really wasn't sure how to handle news like that. So I asked her, "Where do you kiss Sterling?" Lola said, "on the cheek, the head, wherever I can get him." So after the second time of getting strep this month I reinforced the idea that she is getting strep from the boys, and personally I am okay with that sort of "omission". But Lola went to school when she was all better and told Sterling, "NO more kisses for you!!" Sterling replied, "ya, but do you still LOVE me?" Lola told him she did, she just doesn't want to be sick anymore!!!
Story #2
Lola's first words out of her mouth on tuesday were, "It's gonna be a GREAT day Dad!!!" Danny questioned why, Lola replied "Because I have swim team today!!!" Well she never said that about dance. I am just glad we have found something (for now) that she is TOTALLY 100% excited about!!!
6 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is awesomely hilarious!! He he he, I love it!
I'm glad Lola loves swim team. I just got my Myra Aquasphere Kayenne goggles in a youth size. She loves them--her last goggles leaked, she loves the new ones.
Russ
Post a Comment