This year for Thanksgiving we celebrated with the Harris' at the Langston home. Larry and Karen are on their mission in Trinidad so it was a little weird not having them there but we still pulled off the holiday!!!
Andrew, Ashlyn, Haden, and Austin are all ready for some GRUB!!!Who wouldn't be wanting this spread. Danny planned the menu and delegated all the food assignments. I think he came up with a pretty great menu!!! Everything was soooo delish!!!!
I was so excited to be able to use my moms china and silverware. It is so pretty and very special to me.
The big kids...Lila, Stratton, Evie, Lola, Avery, and Afton
Henry was feeling pretty big. It was his first time in a "big kid" chair....
The day after Thanksgiving, Danny and Lola dressed for snowy weather, and went with Jason and Afton. They headed to Spanish Fork canyon to get our Christmas tree. I have to admit, this is one of the prettiest Christmas trees we have ever had. However the beauty came at a price. Instead of a "Fur" tree, I nick named this tree the "Bur" tree. I had to wear leather gardening gloves to put the lights on it. It had razor sharp needles that would literaly cut your skin open. Then to add insult to injury, I am allergic to the tree so my hands became all swollen and itchy!! Needless to say, I still tried to talk nice to the tree so it would stay pretty all month long. I seemed to have convinced the tree I liked it because it lasted long enough. I can't wait to get this tree out of my house. I don't think I'll even take the lights off it. I fear the pain!!!
Lola and Gavin (our neighbor) were on the decorating committee. Which was just fine with me since my hands were swollen from putting on the lights. I had to do a little re-arranging, but for the most part, they did a great job.
Darian, our favorite babysitter, came over to give the kids their Christmas presents. They were so excited. Darian is so good to us. We LOVE her!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment