Monday, December 27, 2010

Dr. Sweet Tooth has been baking up a storm...

Well, Danny continues to further his baking experiences!!! He wants a skinny wife....I guess you can't make cake's and eat them too!!

 This is a flourless chocolate cake, w/ slivered almonds and raspberries.
 Above is an apple pie w/ lattice top.
 This coconut cake was a request for Becca's birthday. Ummm So moist
 Blueberry scones, (one of my favorites)
 I guess on the rolls I can take a little credit. Danny made the dough but I rolled them out and shaped them.
 Cherry Pie for Thanksgiving!!!
Apple Cranberry Pie for Thanksgiving. Somehow I missed a picture of the pumpkin pie. It was good too!!! For Christmas Danny made a delicious dinner for us. Prime rib, roasted carrots, sauted peas, garlic mashed potatoes, and for dessert a Chocolate moose cake. I guess I was way too hungry to take any pictures but trust me it was awesome!!!

1 comment:

RWM said...

I may have to marry Danny.

My Peeps!