Sunday, September 12, 2010

big fat GLEEK!!!!...right here

So guess who is hooked on GLEE? okay, okay... it’s me. So I have changed the music on my blog to only glee music. I don’t know how long that will last. But considering how often I update my blog it could last until I get sick of it. Definitely will last long enough for me to forget again how to change the music list. Anyway for now...ENJOY!!!
What do I love about Glee?... Well let me count the ways. For one the teacher, Mr Shoester was in high school during the same years Danny and I were so when he has his little flashbacks and talks about his days in high school danny and I totally relate and laugh our heads off. Personally, I think Mr. Shoester and Danny have a lot in common from their high school years. Besides that I love all the characters. They are all so perfectly casted and written. I love the music and how the music pertains to something they are going through in their lives. Would I let my kids watch it?.... NO. The picture they are painting of high school is dead on in some ways but completely lacks morals in others. The character Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) is seriously one of the most talented singers and actresses I have seen in a long time. Her voice is incredible and she knows it and owns it. If you havn’t watched it....Rent it and start watching it from the first episode. Seriously Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) will have you in stiches. She is coach of the Cheerios (cheerleaders) and has been named “best cheerleading coach of the last 2,000 years”.

1 comment:

stefanie said...

I'm a gleek too my friend! LOVE it and can't wait for it to start again! All the ringtones on my phone are from glee. ha! SO obviously i'm loving your new playlist! kudos my friend!
miss you guys!
gulf shores 2011?!

My Peeps!