Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day



This year for mothers day it was so beautiful outside. We decided to take a “sunday drive”. It ended up being a little longer than we planned but it was still a great time. We took off towards Saratoga Springs, we were interested in how much growth has taken place in that area. Then we decided to head out towards Eagle Mountain. Seems to me there is a lot of land to expand out there. Pretty valley though. So we just decided to keep driving. We came around Cedar fort to drive the back way into Toole. I don’t think I have ever honestly visited Toole. Not very eventful I must say!!! I had heard there were a lot of great things happening out at Stansberry Park. Well sure there are a lot of houses out there but still not very impressive. So we continued on the loop to magna. By this time we were due for a major “pit-stop”. We found a park in magna with cool trees. So we got out and took these great pictures of the kiddos. Lola is a natural poser. And Henry well, his hair has started to go curly, it can't be tamed, I've tried. It was a great time. Danny and I were just able to talk. The kids took naps while we drove, and the weather was beautiful. It was a great mothers day!!!!

4 comments:

Noel said...

Lola sure is a "poser"! For reals! A natural. What a cutie. And Henry. Oh my heck. He is adorable. Looks just like...Danny. Bet you have never heard that huh? The pics are great Heather!! And sorry I never invited you to Tooele when we lived there for like 7 years. Bet you could have lived the rest of your life without going there! Hopefully you at least stopped by the McDonalds to get a dollar Diet Coke tho!!!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

What adorable pictures of Lola and Henry! They are both so photogenic. I can't believe Lola's hair it grows like a weed. I wish mine would do that!

Maryann said...

What beautiful pictures of your kids!They are gorgeous kids!

Mama Bird said...

Lola is so BIG! My goodness! The kids are just beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

My Peeps!