Wednesday May 19, 2010 will be a day I remember the rest of my life. We all remember two things from being a child: 1- Learning how to tie your shoes, and 2- Learning to ride a “2 wheeler” bike. Well on wednesday Lola learned to do both. Oh it felt like she was just slipping through my hands and growing up too quick!!! Lola was out of school so we took her to Classic skating. They allow you to take small bikes and scooters in there now. Luckily there was basically nobody there and we just worked with Lola on the carpet. She was very timid at first but she did not want to give up. Just when we thought it was hopeless, SHE GOT IT!!! Danny and I were both in tears!! I know its a day that I will NEVER forget!!!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment