Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Going to Hell!!

Okay, so I did it I started a blog. I really feel like I have sold my soul on this one. I am against blogging. for one the name is hideous. Second why would I want to spend precious moments of my life looking at somebody Else's life on computer? I just don't get it. So now I am bored. I decided to create a "blog" for just my clan. Seriously though, "blogging" sounds like another adverb for "throwing up". I don't really like throwing up. You know, you get that 30 second barf warning, where your saliva glands start going all Pavlov on you, then your masseter muscles start contracting as if your face is going to turn inside out. Then, the whaling begins.... Who knows I might actually like this blogging thing!!

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Um... you were already going to hell before you started this blog

The Christensen's said...

Yea!! I am glad that you gave in and are going to hell for us (actually you probably did not do it for me and Brad, but we'll just pretend) so now that we can keep up on your family!!! Louisville just isn't the same w/out the Harris'!!

whitney said...

I second Sarah!! Thats funny! At least we'll all be there together!!! YEAH! It will be fun to keep up!

My Peeps!