Yes you can!! all you need is Walmart. Let me explain...
On Sunday I asked Lola to pack her own church bag,with things that will keep her interested and quiet at church. I asked her to pack a few things for Henry as well. So when we get to church I wasn't too surprised to see that she had packed a little strawberry shortcake doll for Henry. My friend, Heather McKinlay, was holding Henry during Relief Society and when he started to fuss I handed over the strawberry shortcake doll and tried to explain that Lola packed the bag, but she didn't want to hear it. She looked at me in disgust!! As if to say,"What kind of boy are you trying to raise here?" I know she is fond of Henry, but she wasn't fond of him playing with Strawberry Shortcake even if he is only 7.5 months old. I'll have you know I went and got a $1 dinosaur at walmart just to avoid further embarrassment at church again. I am raising a little man, not a little shortcake. (Even if their hair is the same color!!! he he he.)



2 comments:
All your pictures on your blog are so cute! Sweet little Henry smiling makes me smile. I will enjoy your blog. Lola is quite a fun girl to read about. I think that the princesses are real so let her know I believe too.
Great post. I have been blog stalking tonight searching for a witty post and Heather Harris is the first to deliver. Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment