Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GULF SHORES, AL.

 
Spring Break 2008 Tops the list as one of the best of all time. While living in Kentucky we developed great friendships w/ incredible people. Knowing it would be our last "Spring Break" as students we decided to go out w/ a bang. What the heck you only live once.RIGHT?!? We rented a beach house 100 yds. from the ocean (Gulf Shores AL). Bet you didn't know Alabama had white sand beaches with incredible sea shells, beautiful water and none of the Florida prices or crowds. We had our own private swimming pool, and a house to us and our dear friends: Nate,Sarah and Cooper Wells, Cameron, Amy, Colby, Madeline, Cadie and Maylie Young, Nick, Whitney, Lexi, and Tucker Larsen, Mason, Mandy, Macee and McKay Wells, and of course Danny,Heather and Lola. You would think That sounds crowded by just about any standards, except if you are poor students. Hey each family got their own bedroom, there were no complaints except that we didn't stay long enough. Some of the highlights: Lamberts home of the throwed rolls, Lulu's (Jimmy Buffets,sisters resturant), Portugese Man of War ( a type of jelly fish that were on Red flag alert a couple days, Lola just happen to get stung by one on the beach. Feeding the seaguls, finding seashells and sand dollars, getting so sunburned on the first day we could hardly enjoy the other days, eating, eating, and more eating. Burying Cameron Young and making a mermaid out of him. Swimming, talking, and oh did I mention eating? Truly a trip I will never forget, because of the beauty and fun, but mostly because of the company!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I sure do miss that place! That was the best. Thanks for the fun memories!!!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I didn't know you guys went there. It looks like you had tons of fun!! I think i need to go there on vacation someday!!

whitney said...

Ugh! As I sit here FREEZING! Great pictures! It was so fun!

My Peeps!