Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dental School Graduation-May 10,2008

 
What? are you kidding me? is this a dream? Did we make it?
Yes!! Danny did it! Not only did Danny graduate 10 years later... He did it with honors. What a happy day!!! I couldn't be more proud of Dan. He worked so hard and sacrificed so much to do the dental school thing. The (self named) Wild Stallions in the picture are: Tom Vivian, Mason Wells, Todd Romney, Travis Shephard, Danny Harris. Actually, Travis is the one who earned the degree for all of them. Without Travis' background and undergrad from BYU in pre-dent. all these kids would have been up a creek. He helped explain everything to them that was science related. Danny's and Todds undergrad is in buisiness, Toms is in English. What a great 4 years it was. We were in an atmosphere were all of friends families were poor dental students just like us and we were happy!! I always knew I would miss dental school, I guess I never realized how much. Danny would probably have a different take on that, never wanting to step foot in a school again, but we did enjoy it while it lasted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travis and Jamie said...

This picture made me sad! For one, I miss every one, and for two I miss the "simpleness" of being students. Life seemed different then. We were all in the same boat. I think that it will always be one of the best times of our lives.

My Peeps!