Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall in Salt Lake...

I took this picture from my back porch last week.  It is always a fine line between fall and winter in Salt Lake City. Wouldn't you know it we actually had a beautiful Indian Summer this year but it never fails for the weather to turn nasty right before Halloween!!! Trick-or-Treating was COLD!! Oh how I miss Louisville Halloweens, trick or treating in flip flops!!!
Henry was some sort of "on sale" costume! I think he is an alien-robot-bug or something. Whatever he is it is adorable!!!
Lola Belle is a beautiful Southern Belle!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She got really thirsty half way through trick-or-treating so she had to go home to get a water bottle. 
These are the pumpkins I grew my very self...Just to clarify, the one in the middle is Henry. Hard to identify due to his hair being the same color as the pumpkins...maybe thats why I was so good at growing pumpkins, I know the right color!!!


Due to a monsoon rolling into town at the same time it got dark enough to light the pumpkins, this is the best pictures I could get of my Jack-o-lanterns!!! I think they all turned out really great, just wish I would have been able to get better pictures this year. It was a great Halloween!! I'm already putting a order in next year with mother nature: Clear weather for halloween, Snow for CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

My Peeps!